Skip to content
1. Why is being serverless an important characteristic of Cloud IoT?
Being serverless means the cloud network can expand and contract to meet the variable needs of IoT.
Being serverless means devices send all data to the cloud for processing and analysis.
Being serverless means the same sensors and devices must be used throughout the IoT network.
2. You are designing an IoT network of 1000 devices. It is critical to know when a device is off line. You want to know as soon as possible that a device is not communicating with the cloud.
What should you do to make this possible?
Write code that monitors the Details of each device, especially the Error and last Heartbeat. Then have it send notices to a dashboard when a device fails.
When creating the devices add the Stackdriver logging feature to the device. Set the monitoring at Error level to capture failed connection attempts and communication errors.
When creating the devices add the Stackdriver logging feature to the device. Set the monitoring at Debug level to capture failed connection attempts and communication errors.
3. Why would intelligence built-in with ML and AI capabilities be of great interest to IoT?
ML and AI can generate a lot of insights from IoT data, making that data more valuable.
Using ML and AI, developers can create interactive interfaces for IoT applications.
ML and AI are necessary for developing valuable data insights from IoT networks.
4. What are the advantages of ML on the Edge?
Doing ML on the Edge means data must be stored on the device
Doing ML on the Edge means models can be bigger on local devices than on the cloud
Doing ML on the Edge increases privacy by keeping data on the device
Doing ML on the Edge decreases latency
5. You are designing an IoT network with 1000 devices located all over Tasmania. They will be in areas open to the public.
What security measure should you use to stop or minimize an attack?
Devices can share keys as long as there is a specified expiration date for the key.
Each device should have a unique authorization key.
Each device should have one unique key and one common key, to make updates easier.
error: Content is protected !!