You have a database in which some bad data in the column named score is marked with NULL and some is marked with the value -1. For your purposes, you can do more with values marked -1, so you want to replace all NULL values in the score column with -1 but otherwise leave the score values as they are. Which of the following will do this? Check all that apply.
- CASE WHEN score IS NULL THEN -1 ELSE score END
- ifnull(score, -1) Note: For some engines this is nvl(score, -1)
- nullif(score, -1)
- if(score IS NULL, -1, score)
- if(score = -1, NULL, score)
- CASE WHEN score = -1 THEN NULL ELSE score END