Here is the answer of the question:
Which of the following statements about Cloud computing are true? (select all that apply)
Refer to the following video for a refresher: video 2.
- Cloud computing is more secure than a company’s data center
- Cloud computing is needed for handling Big Data
- Cloud computing can allow cheaper and more scalable operations
- Cloud computing outsources all of a company’s data operations
- Cloud computing speaks to where data is stored or manipulated
The above question is related to “ “Introduction to Data Analytics for Business “. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.